148 views

This telecommunication, call center outsourcing company called me for contract IT service and refuse to pay for the service performed via work order once the service was completed. Manager wanted me to do work outside the scope of the work order that I was given and I told him to submit another work order to get the work he was stating taken care, he refused to sign my work order and Tech Service Today refused to pay me for my service.

Also Carrabbas Tech support Bloomin Band Help Desk also stated the exact same thing.

Then a week later TST stated that I didn't complete my work order for replacing ceiling tiles and cable management! Which isn't on the work order!

Check out my Photos!

Store Location: 4855 Technology Way #500, Boca Raton, FL 33431, USA

Comments

I agree. Tech Service Today has issues.

I am a tech and they did not adivise me of a complaint with my work until 34 days after the work was completed and it was past time for me to be paid. Persoanlly, I am filing litigation.

You have recourse against both Tech Service Today and the company that you did the work for. I am filing mine against TST and against the company where I worked and their parent company.

Tech Service Today Reviews